Enjoy Our Heated Pool for 2015
Thinking About a Fall or Spring Vacation – Check Out Our Testimonials to See
Why Our Guests Love Our Heated Pool
We began providing a heated pool for our guests beginning with the 2005 rental season. Because of rapidly wildly fluctuating gas prices in the last few years, our management company recommended setting a fixed price for the heated pool.. After consulting with them and the gas company on expected gas price we set the weekly cost at $600. The heated pool is typically available from the middle of April through the end of June and again from the last week of August until the end of October. Please check the Twiddy site for the specific dates each year that the heated pool is available.
Check out the homepage for our property on the Twiddy website for the dates the heated pool will be available. Look under the description section - near the bottom. Simply hit the back button on your browser to return to our website. Here is the link to Twiddy & Company - No Worries Mate.
What Else is New for 2015
Our goal is to continually upgrade our home so our guests get the best value possible. Here are some of the new amenities already in place for 2015:
- In 2015 we completed the installation of 9 Flat Screen Smart TV's. We also have the fastest WiFi available in the area. The patio was enlarged to accomodate the 6 new mesh lounge chairs by the pool. We also painted all the bedrooms and halls on the 1st and 2nd floor.
- In 2014 we replaced the washer and dryer. In 2013 - we replaced 2 of the "comfy chairs" in the family room. The pool heater was replaced in 2012.
- In 2011 we installed a New Flat Screen TV in the Family room with a Blu-Ray and DVD player for your enjoyment.
- Over the winter in 2010-2011 we replaced the carpet in 4 bedrooms and refinished the hardwood on the top floor to restore its original brilliance.
- We replaced all of the mattresses in 2010 and we put in all new bedding to go along with the new mattresses.
- The carpet was replaced in 4 bedrooms in the winter of 2010-2011 – this means every room has had the carpet replaced.
- The hardwood floor was resanded and repaired in the winter of 2010-2011 to restore its original beauty.
- A brand new gas grill was installed 2015.
- A new pool table and a new high chair (now 2 available).
- New toaster and other small appliances are replaced each year.
- Updated pictures to enhance the décor.
- In 2010 the exterior of the house was painted and although this won't necessarily add to your enjoyment it demonstrates our commitment to maintaining our home.
More to come……………….
Our goal is to provide a premier vacation experience for all of our guests especially families with children. We expect you to have “No Worries Mate” when you are at our home. Please check out our website www.noworriesmateduck.com and our home page on the Twiddy & Company website (BFS 72 is our property number). We look forward to having you enjoy your vacation with us.
Make a Reservation
Back to Top